|2019 Officers||Past Masters||Masons of the Year||Membership Information||Links||Members Login|
|Trestleboard and Calendar||Home|
Membership Requirments for Genesee Lodge
(and all Michigan Lodges)
* You must be male.
* You must believe in a Supreme Being.
* You must believe in the immortality of the soul.
* You must be 18 Years old or older.
* You must be of good reputation.
* You must be of good moral character.
* You must have lived in Michigan for at least 12 months immediately preceding the date of application, unless you are a member of the Armed Forces, in which case you must have lived in Michigan for at least 6 months immediately preceding the date of application
How to get Started
* First you must ask a Mason! You will not be asked to join.
* You will get a Petition for Membership that you will have to fill out and have two members of Genesee Lodge sign recommending you for membership.
* Your character will be investigated. This is done by an investigating committee and at "LookOut".
* You will be voted upon and notified of the Lodge's Decission. If accepted you will receive information on when you will begin your degrees.
You can download a petition here: Petition
Fees and Dues
* Annual Dues:$122.00
* Due with Petition
o Entered Apprentice Degree Fees: $50.00
o George Washington Memorial Fee: $5.00
* Due on night of Entered Apprentice Degree
o Fellowcraft Degree Fees: $25.00
* Due on night of Fellowcraft Degree
o Master Mason Degree Fees: $25.00
* Due on night of Master Mason Degree
o 1 Years Dues: $122.00